Three victims of online disinformation speak out, sharing their personal experiences of facing online and off-line harassment and threats.
Latest Disinfo Reviews
Top 3 stories this month
- Missiles, Paedophilia, and the Anglo-Saxon Totalitarian Caste System 7,082 views | posted on August 8, 2019
- Disinformation Space Oddity 6,269 views | posted on July 25, 2019
- Цифра недели: 5 4,887 views | posted on July 16, 2019
Disinfo Review in the media
- iRozhlas: V Kongresu USA mluvil o fake news. ‚Pronikly do mainstreamu, Ovčáček je obyčejný troll,‘ míní expert25/07/2019
- Respekt: Chceme hrát s Kremlem šachy, ale ruští trollové už dávno boxují23/07/2019
- Sveriges Radio: EU till Ryssland: Ta ansvar för nedskjutningen17/07/2019
- Euractiv: Interviu Bârgăoanu, expert Comisia Europeană: Dezinfomarea evoluează în timp real, în timp ce vorbim16/07/2019
- Konkret 24: Operacja “Wtórna Infekcja”. Analitycy demaskują nowe strategie dezinformacyjne16/07/2019
Disinfo Review archive
News and analysis archive
For all media enquiries,
please contact the EEAS press team
How to contribute?
If you would like to send contributions to the Disinformation Review, please contact the East Stratcom Task Force on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Disinformation Review focuses on key messages carried in the international information space, which have been identified as providing a partial, distorted or false view or interpretation and spreading key pro-Kremlin messaging. It does not necessarily imply, however, that the outlet concerned is linked to the Kremlin or pro-Kremlin, or that it has intentionally sought to disinform. The Review analyses messages, not the messenger. If the message is a) false, which is determined by the facts and b) originating and/or in line with identified pro-Kremlin disinformation messaging, it is included in the product. The Review is a compilation of cases from the East Stratcom Task Force’s wide network of contributors and is therefore not considered an official EU position. Likewise, the news articles are based on the analysis of the East Stratcom Task Force, so information and opinions expressed are not considered an official EU position. Have you found a mistake? Give us your feedback below or send us an e-mail.