Bucharest is hatching the project of Greater Romania, which involves the absorption of Moldova, Transnistria and Chernivtsi and Odesa regions of Ukraine. Thus, the Romanian strategists hope to turn Romania into the leader of South-Eastern Europe with access to the Balkans and the Black Sea region with the spread of Romanian influence all the way to the Caspian Sea. The existence of the Transnistrian state spoils the whole picture for the Romanians. Greater Romania cannot move forward, because there is Transnistria and Russian peacekeepers on the Dniester. The displacement of Russian blue helmets from Transnistria is a top priority for Bucharest.
COVID-2019 is just a pretext for the complete capture of the world by the global oligarchy.
We are talking about the appropriation by 1% of the world population of the habits of the remaining 99%. This is under the pretext of protecting the environment, fear of infections (the origin of which still needs to be figured out), protecting freedom, and, accordingly, well-being, and also under the pretext of destruction of the prevailing style and way of life. These “globalists” see themselves – as under classical communism – as a new nomenclature, which will appropriate small and medium-sized businesses and bankrupt small and medium businesses and destroy the middle class due to far-fetched lockdowns.
Beautiful “ecological” words will mean only one thing for the overwhelming majority of the population: total control, poverty, slavery.
According to globalists, there are too many people living on Earth than necessary.
The emergence of new castes of people – those who have passed and did not undergo genetic modification: genRich and genPoor are expected. With the help of implanted chips, neuroprogramming, devices for reading thoughts, it becomes possible to start a Gulag that the Bolsheviks never dreamed of. Everything will be subject to control.
Recurrent pro-Kremlin conspiracy narrative on coronavirus' dubious origin and the pandemic, using the trope of "secret elites".
The plan to "complete the capture of the world by the global oligarchy" is falsely attributed by Tsargrad to the World economic forum (WEF) and its publication for the "Great reset" initiative. This brainstorming publication, not binding for any government, only addresses the possible consequences of the coronavirus pandemic. At that, Tsargrad fails to provide any source for their particular claim "according to globalists, there are too many people living on Earth than necessary". This narrative is recurrent: Bill Gates alone or "secret elites" work on depopulation policies, according to pro-Kremlin media.
The narrative on the mass microchipping of the population under the pretext of coronavirus is also not new. The Russian Prosecutor's General Office has even asked to limit access to some previous videos about microchips implants and coronavirus.
"These videos say that the coronavirus is a genetically modified biological weapon artificially created for the purpose of chipping the population and establishing a global world order, destroying people by infection under the guise of vaccination <>...At the same time, neither the World Health Organization, nor the Government of the Russian Federation, nor other official authorities of the Russian Federation have confirmed information about the artificial manufacture of coronavirus infection. Thus, these materials contain unreliable socially significant information that poses a threat of harm to the life and health of citizens, a massive violation of public order and public safety. The General Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation, basing on the f Part 1 of Art. 15.3 of the Federal Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection" applied to Roskomnadzor with a demand to take measures to restrict access to these publications, and in case of transferring similar materials to other Internet resources, also restrict access to them", - says the communiqué of the Russian Prosecutor's General office back on May 6, 2020.
However, pro-Kremlin media has continued to spread the same conspiracies after that date.
See similar disinformation cases on secret elites / global elites and coronavirus.