The Kremlin’s disinformation narratives about energy issues targeting Europe melted away when contrary to their gloomy predictions Europe did not freeze to death last winter.
About UsEUvsDisinfo is a flagship project of the European Union, led by the East Stratcom Task Force. Since 2015, we identify, analyse, and raise awareness of disinformation in its different shapes and forms.
News and AnalysisNovember 28, 2023
Disinformation ReviewNovember 23, 2023
News and AnalysisNovember 22, 2023
Individuals and their fates do not interest the Kremlin, which just exploits them as disposable pawns in the Kremlin’s losing game.
Kremlin disinformation exploits fears about weapons smuggling from Ukraine, falsely linking it to terrorism, crime, and civil unrest around the globe.
The EEAS has uncovered a coordinated anti-Western campaign on Facebook that leans on sophisticated techniques to hide its creators tracks.
Moldova’s local elections were targeted by pro-Kremlin disinformation trying to discredit pro-European candidates with accusations of ‘Russophobia’. Moldovan authorities struck back, passing strong measures to combat this disinformation.
Subscribe to the Disinfo Review
Your weekly update on pro-Kremlin disinformation
Popular this month
- 01 Countering disinformation in Africa: human rights need to come first
- 02 Five myths that helped Russian colonialism remain hidden in plain sight
- 03 The Kremlin’s travelling roadshow
- 04 Fear, Hate and Ignorance: pro-Kremlin Disinformation Targets the LGBTIQ+ Community
- 05 Something dark hiding behind the ads
- 06 Spraying hate and slinging lies
- 07 All the things left unsaid
- 08 Tales from the freezer
- 09 Local elections in Moldova: new votes, old disinformation narratives
- 10 Putin’s Pawns
- Gendered disinformation
- Disinformation challenges in Serbia
- Disinformation in Latin America
- Disinformation in Africa
- Russian disinformation targeting the EU’s support to Ukraine
- Unmasking Russia’s lies in Africa
- FREE PRESS TALKING, Summary – What does the press freedom mean to me
- The Kremlin cycle of lies
- EUvsDisinfo trailer
- FREE PRESS TALKING, Part 4 – What does it take to be an investigative journalist?